The Hotel Karawankenhof inclusive services
All inclusive services while you stay in the Karawankenhof - you will find it here.
VACATION TIME IS ALSO A GOOD REASON TO TASTE EXCELLENT FOOD
- Buffet breakfast incl. regional wholegrain & organic produce starting at 7:00 in the restaurant or on the terrace
- Lunch snack with hot and cold light bites between noon and 2:00 p.m.
- 4-course or buffet dinner focusing on Alpe-Adria cuisine from 6:30 p.m. until 9:00 p.m.
- Barbecue on the terrace during Summer months
- Cuisine with regard to special needs on request(vegetarian, on request gluten and milk sugar free)
TAKEN AS READ AT THE THERMENHOTEL KARAWANKENHOF
- All of the rooms come with a balcony, flat-screen TV, radio, shower or bathtub, hairdryer, mini-bar, wireless LAN, telephone and safe
- On request anti-allergic beds and equipment as parquet flooring
- Restaurant and bar area with high quality furnishings
- Modern lounge and reception area
- Soft bathrobe, slippers and SPA bag for the whole duration of your stay
- Exclusive admission to the Kärnten Therme daily from 8:00 a.m. and to the thermal spa pool daily from 7:00 a.m.
- Free W-Lan at the hotel as in the spa
- Outdoor recliner area at the Kärnten Therme spa
- Bikes and skis storage with padlock
- Great choice of daily sport’s activities
- Huge natural park with 50 km of marked jogging trails
- Croco Club with loving child care
- Fresh fruits basket daily at the reception
- A bottle of mineral water in your room on the day of arrival
- Free parking, garage with surcharge
EVERYTHING FOR FAMILIES
- Croco Club with child care from 3 years on with a very colourful and various children indoor and outdoor program
- Children buffet at the restaurant during Austrian school holidays
- Free rental of children devices such as baby monitor, buggy, bottles warmer, baby backpack and much more
- Outdoor playground with slide, swings and sand box
- Tennis & golf classes for children at the Sportpark Warmbad (even to test)
- Boccia ground, boccia bowls are available at the reception desk
ADDITIONAL AMENITIES IN THE SUITES
- Free Austrian daily newspaper
- Breakfast will be served in your Suite without surcharge
- Coffee machine
KÄRNTEN THERME 360 °
- Free use of all Fun, Fit & Spa of the Kärnten Therme (heated indoor corridor)
- Exclusive admission to the KärntenTherme daily from 8:00 a.m. till 10:00 p.m.
- 2000 m2 Premium Spa: 10 light-flooded treatment rooms for massages, body and beauty treatments (at surcharge)
- In- as outdoor saunas
- Hamam bath including steam baths
- Sauna area “For women only”
- Special infusions at the saunas (sea salt, lemongras, Cool Ice, and more.)
- Thermal pools (outdoor and indoor)
- 2 stainless steel tube slides, Crazy River, cave with acoustic and lighting effects, small children pool, aquatic playground outside
- Modern indoor and outdoor training area
- Great choice of daily sport’s activities in the exclusive Fitness area of the Kärnten Therme (Yoga, Zumba, spinning lessons on the panoramic roof-terrace, Indian Balance...)
- 25 m sport´s pool approved for national competitions
The access to the KärntenTherme spa is possible from your day of arrival, or from the moment you take possession of your room (delivery of the key card), so by 3.00 p.m. at the latest. On the day of departure (check-out) you can use the KärntenTherme spa till 11.00 a.m.. An early or later access depends on the number of guests present on that day.
An access outside the check-in and check-out times is possible only through the main entrance of the KärntenTherme spa. We ask for your understanding that on holidays, during school holidays and weekends, the KärntenTherme spa is very popular. This can lead to longer waiting periods and therefore we are unable to guarantee you an early access (except in the case of a confirmed reservation with early check-in and late check-out). To plan your day of arrival and departure at its best, please contact us on the same day, we will be pleased to inform you about the availability of access.
IDEAS FOR YOUR SPARE TIME AND FOR ALL TASTES
- Excursions to the cross-border vicinity between Austria, Italy and Slovenia on marked trails (mounts Dobratsch, Gerlitzen, Mittagskogel, Lussari)
- Climbing paths for experienced mountaineers in the
- Carnic Alps and Julian Alps
- Bike tours on the bike paths of the rivers Drava and Gail
- Bike rental at the hotel (with child seat)
- Bike tours with a guide (on surcharge)
- Wide range of options for downhill skiing on the slopes of the mountains Gerlitzen, Lussari, Nassfeld and Verditz
- Cross-country trails near the hotel or in the Alpen Arena in Villach (center for nordic skiing)
- Alpine skiing in Carinthia and in vicinity
- 3 indoor courts and 10 outdoor sand courts at the Sportpark Warmbad
- Own driving range and Golf Academy of the thermal resort.
Health & well-being
- Direct access to the "Kurzentrum" Warmbad-Villach
- Wide range of established, medical and holistic therapies and massages with and without medical prescription
(Pricelist PDF 610 KB)
- Bathing above the source in the "Thermal Urquellbecken" - the thermal pool build directly above the source.
- 130 m2 meeting room (can be divided into 2 separate rooms; daylight) with latest equipment for meetings, product presentation, press conferences and every kind of event
- Additional various program for incentives
- Private terrace for coffee break